Operation and Maintenance of Model 500 Gas Chromatographs
This 5-day course is appropriate for those who have either worked with a chromatograph for at least six months or completed the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course.
It prepares participants to operate and repair a Model 500 gas chromatograph.
‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course or equivalent knowledge.
• Understanding Gas Chromatography and a Gas Chromatograph
• Using the Basic Chromatograph System in Process Gas Analysis
• Understanding Carrier and Calibration Gas Systems
• Installing and Operating MON Software
• Applying Chromatograph Integration Techniques and Post-Analysis Calculations
• Using the Chromatograph to Idenify Problems
• Setting Timed Events, Retention Times, and Response Factors
• Starting Up a Gas Chromatograph
• Understanding Sample Handling Systems
• Verifying Proper Operation - Gas Chromatograph
• Troubleshooting the 2350A Controller
• Configuring the 2350A Controller User Directory Outputs
• Conducting Preventative Maintenance
• Communicating to Other Devices
• Reviewing Spare Parts Recommendations
Select a global region for date, location and price information.