Operation and Maintenance of Gas Chromatographs
This 5-day course is appropriate for those who have either worked with a chromatograph for at least six months or completed the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course. It prepares participants to operate and repair a gas chromatograph.
‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course or equivalent knowledge.
• Hands-on Learning That Explains the Chromatograph, How it Operates, and What
it Does to Analyze Natural Gas
• Carrier and Calibration Gas Systems
• Chromatograph Hardware
• Installation and Operation of MON2000 Software
• Identifying Problems, Setting Timed Events, Preparing Samples, and Implementing Preventive Maintenance Procedures
• Spare Parts and Service Tools
Select a global region for date, location and price information.